Sunday, January 01, 2006

The moon is blue.

I have a brother who is one year older than me. His name is Mr. J, by the way I am Mr. M. I was very close to him when I was young. We were always together, and he always look out for me.
There was a time when we were eight or nine, we use to like songs by Elvis Presley, Cliff Richard, Paul Anka, Neil Sedaka and many more I just can't list here. Anyway at that time my brother was like getting interested in girls already. As for me I don't really care but all the same I will tag along with him all day. We are usually not alowed to go out of the compound of our house. Our parents were quite strict.
One day he told me he was interested in a girl, living in a house that is at the back of our house. That is Miss Z. I really do not know how he contacted her, but there were letters going through the fence, back and forth. I always look up to him like he's my idol, because to me he is the clever one. He use to have a song book all written in his own writting with all the decorative writtings and photos of singers. He would colour the song titles and to me its the most beautiful song book I have ever did seen. I tried doing my own but I just can't compete 'cos my writing was horrible. Anyway this letter writing relationship was going on for some time, and I understand they did meet each other in a few occations. I remember there was one time this girl did come to our house.
As a normal young boy I could sense that he was in love with this girl. He will talk about her, he will peek through the back window wishing to see a glimpse of her. Of course when getting a reply there will be the gleam in his face. Today I would say its just puppy love. All the same, that time in his life was a beautiful one and he manage to compose a song which I never could forget till today. It is a short one but full of meanings and for a boy at that time I think its cool. The song goes like this:

The moon is blue because of you,
The sun is red when you are sad,
The clouds are purple you don't like people,
The moon is blue.

This is all that I can remember.

2 Comments:

Blogger Azyze said...

HI!
Unbcle Mahir, I presume?

9:48 PM  
Blogger pak shah said...

HANG SAJA2x BUAT CERITA.........

AKU JUMPA HANG AKU GIGIT TELINGA BARU TAU...............


POST BY SJD.jr......

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home